Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
> Current Happenings:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…
CURRENT TASKS:
1. Fire off emails. Gawker & Vice advertisers:
>>>/gamergatehq/286025
>>>/gamergatehq/312717
- medium.com/@Jasperge10/operati…
2. Crash Salon's advertisers - with no survivors:
- medium.com/@TrojanHorse711/sal…
3. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
4. #GamerFruit - Dig into FIG:
paste.teknik.io/2491 || itmb.co/ts09w || up1.ca/#OLF7pVJJzk9ci56FwzveAA || twitter.com/McDermie/status/677627235386437633
5. Continue Digs on 8-4 and Nintendo of America:
>>>/gamergatehq/312947
6. PARTICIPATE IN OPERATION DOWNPOUR - REVENGE THE BUTCHERING OF FE:FATES BY MAKING IT RAIN SHIT ON TREEHOUSE - imgur.com/a/X2w49
ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
>William Usher / OneAngryGamer going nuclear on BBC, article inbound
> VoQn opened up a new group for those who want to learn Japanese, titled "GamerGate: Sons of Liberty":
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444… || lang-8.com/groups/3054
> HULKAMANIA WINS, 115 MILLIONS TO PAY, THE RECTAL RAGNAROK HAS COMETH
> New "Tropes Vs Men in Video Games" video is out - Strategic Butt Coverings (please spread this on Twitter, Facebook and elsewhere):
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB_hf7…
> Pocket Gamer Charges Devs Up To $50,000 For Guaranteed Game Coverage:
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016…
> Keep Current happenings up to date Thread repository is also in need of an update
pastebin.com/m7ULVaR7 (Jan 30 - Mar 11 Updates) II archive.is/xdcSo#selection-223…
> DIGGING FOR DUMMIES (Revision 2.0) by @boogiepoprobin:
- pastebin.com/rLaHep51
> GDC and SXSW are over. Savepoint panel video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0jGww…
> Thread Repository:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…
> Summaries of #GamerGate:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bis… - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4… - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.
> Reminders (important, READ THESE!):
• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-foru…
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
> Background and Evidence for #GamerGate (read and spread these):
• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
#GamerGate.Me: www.gamergatewiki.com/index.ph…
• History of #GamerGate: www.historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!
> How Can I Help?
• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An Anon's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).
> Lists:
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go
> Key GamerGate Hubs:
v.gd/LNJbat
> Full OP Text:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…
> Want to Help Contribute to GitGud?
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…
> Current Happenings:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…

CURRENT TASKS:
1. Fire off emails. Gawker advertisers: 8ch.net/gamergatehq/res/247966…
- CURRENT TARGET: Blueapron.com (Gawker Advertiser)
- Blueapron Contact Page - support.blueapron.com/hc/en-us…
2. Look into the GGAutoBlocker potentially being used to illegally blacklist developers. Be sure to support developers with #Rebuild
3. Reply to anyone linking Gawker's sites directly on twitter. Tell them to use archive.is and remember not to use the hashtag while doing so.
4. #OPPolygone >>>/gamergatehq/273951 and >>>/gamergatehq/280396
If you haven't already, email the FTC regarding Polygone's COI regarding Disney Infinity and Harmonix: deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=Samit_Sarkar
Instructions: pastebin.com/2vwKRCYn, evidence: archive.is/r1o3l, archive.is/yk0k0
5. Promote gamergatewiki.com

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

> Phil Owen confirmed to be the entirety of Polygon staff (click next→ for confirmation)
archive.is/40Ar6

> Phil Owen wants movies to replace vidya
medium.com/@adrianchm/review-w…
techraptor.net/content/wtf-wro…

> UN report about Cyberviolence Against Women and Girls is a total joke, LWs want to censor YouTube

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3mg9zn/went_through_all_120_citations_in_the_un_cyber/

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3mbef4/people_are_criticising_me_on_youtube_there_should/

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/25/u-n-womens-group-calls-for-web-censorship/

> New Nichegamer Article from Psychfag:
nichegamer.com/2015/09/good-game-research-how-video-games-might-help-alleviate-lazy-eye/

> A wonderful anon downloaded boatloads of Something Awful and put it online:
mega.nz/#!4ooRSTpb!UC_VWk2nrrb…

> ERON ORDER GOT LIFTED, LW TURNS OUT TO BE STALKER
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3lvq0g/hey_guys_eron_here_with_a_legal_update/

> Wch 2hu wud u fug?

> Thread Repository:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…

> Summaries of #GamerGate:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bis… - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4… - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

> Reminders (important, READ THESE!):
• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-foru…
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

> Background and Evidence for #GamerGate (read and spread these):
• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
#GamerGate.Me: www.gamergatewiki.com/index.ph…
• History of #GamerGate: www.historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

> How Can I Help?
• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An Anon's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

> Lists:
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

> Key GamerGate Hubs:
v.gd/LNJbat

> Full OP Text:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…

> Want to Help Contribute to GitGud?
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…
> Current Happenings:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…

CURRENT TASKS:
1. TOP PRIORITY: Fire off emails at gunship Gawker Operation Disrespectful Nod 2.0 is a go >>>/gamergatehq/248644  
2. Look into the GGAutoBlocker potentially being used to illegally blacklist developers. Be sure to support developers with #Rebuild
3. Reply to anyone linking Gawker's sites directly on twitter. Tell them to use archive.is and remember not to use the hashtag while doing so.
4. Samit Sarkar and Alexa Ray Corriea caught in personal conflict of interest with Nick Chester and other Harmonix staff (important, Contact Polygon About this)
www.deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j…
www.deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j…
Further info here: www.voat.co/v/KotakuInAction/c…

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> APA was a crock of shit (nichegamer.com/2015/08/be-aggr…)

> Xbox One Promoter Settles FTC Charges That it Deceived Consumers With Endorsement Videos Posted by Paid ‘Influencers’ (www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-…)

> Nero is about to drop the hammer on butts. Gather up all the pedo apologists and start preparing OC

> Airplay videos are up
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQu2h…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW2D-O…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nck57J…

> Based Rebecca Aguilar (journo redpilled at Airplay) reports on WSB-TV redacting story linking Virgina killer to #GamerGate rebeccaaguilar.wordpress.com/2…

> Thread Repository:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…

> Summaries of #GamerGate:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bis… - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4… - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

> Reminders (important, READ THESE!):
• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-foru…
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

> Background and Evidence for #GamerGate (read and spread these):
• The #GamerGate Dossier: press.gamergate.me/dossier/
#GamerGate.Me: gamergate.me/
• History of #GamerGate: www.historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

> How Can I Help?
• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: v.gd/15TTIT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: v.gd/tqn5WP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An Anon's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

> Lists:
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/xj8J9T
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

> Key GamerGate Hubs:
v.gd/LNJbat

> Full OP Text:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…

> Want to Help Contribute to GitGud?
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…
> Current Happenings:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…

CURRENT TASKS:
TOP PRIORITY: Fire off emails at gunship Gawker Operation Disrespectful Nod 2.0 is a go >>>/gamergatehq/248644

CURRENT TARGET :
1. Celebrate! It has been a year since we all got together
2. Look into the GGAutoBlocker potentially being used to illegally blacklist developers. Be sure to support developers with #Rebuild
3. Reply to anyone linking Gawker's sites directly on twitter. Tell them to use archive.is and remember not to use the hashtag while doing so.
4. Try and keep track of the sites which have reported the SPJ Airplay bomb threats (and those who didn't).

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> Airplay is over, antiGG set us up the bomb and caused another Streisand Effect resulting in massive redpilling in Miami

> Airplay videos are up
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQu2h…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW2D-O…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nck57J…

> It has been a year, how are you going in your life after a year of countless battle
> Thread Repository:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…

> Summaries of #GamerGate:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bis… - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4… - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

> Reminders (important, READ THESE!):
• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-foru…
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

> Background and Evidence for #GamerGate (read and spread these):
• The #GamerGate Dossier: press.gamergate.me/dossier/
#GamerGate.Me: gamergate.me/
• History of #GamerGate: www.historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

> How Can I Help?
• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: v.gd/15TTIT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: v.gd/tqn5WP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An Anon's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

> Lists:
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/xj8J9T
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

> Key GamerGate Hubs:
• General #GamerGate Board: 8ch.net/gamergatehq/
• Main #GamerGate Thread: 8ch.net/v/
• Plebbit: www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInActio…
• The Escapist: www.escapistmagazine.com/forum…
• Facepunch: facepunch.com/showthread.php?t…
#GamerGate Community: gamergate.community/
• GoG Forums: www.gog.com/forum/general/the_…
• MMO Champion: www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1…
• Quantum Entanglement Entertainment Forums: que-ee.com/forums/index.php?fo…

> IRC:
#GamerGate Discussion: #burgersandfries @ rizon;
• wiki.gamergate.me Discussion: #GamerGate.me @ rizon;
• GitGud Discussion: #4free @ rizon;
• 8archive.moe Discussion: #8archive @ rizon;
• 8chan Discussion: #8chan @ rizon;
• Off-Topic Discussion: #friesandburgers @ rizon.

> Full OP Text:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…

> Want to Help Contribute to GitGud?
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…
> Current Happenings:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…
CURRENT TASKS:
1. TOP PRIORITY: Fire off emails at gunship Gawker Operation Disrespectful Nod 2.0 is a go  8ch.net/gamergatehq/res/226123…
2. Look into the GGAutoBlocker potentially being used to illegally blacklist developers. Be sure to support developers with #Rebuild
3. AusFag HIGH PRIORITY: Contact your nearest liberal senators during work hours regarding ABC's biased reporting
4. Reply to anyone linking Gawker's sites directly on twitter. Tell them to use archive.is and remember not to use the hashtag while doing so.

> Anonymous dev confirmed by TechRaptor stateofthegaming.wordpress.com…
> Coaching SPJ panelist Mark Ceb for debate >>>/gamergatehq/226123
> New Usher article (blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015…)
> We Superman and Mount & Blade music naow
> Thread Repository:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…

> Summaries of #GamerGate:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bis… - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4… - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.
> Reminders (important, READ THESE!):
• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-foru…
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

> Background and Evidence for #GamerGate (read and spread these):
• The #GamerGate Dossier: press.gamergate.me/dossier/
#GamerGate.Me: gamergate.me/
• History of #GamerGate: www.historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!
> How Can I Help?

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: v.gd/15TTIT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: v.gd/tqn5WP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An Anon's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

> Lists:
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/xj8J9T
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

> Key GamerGate Hubs:
• General #GamerGate Board: 8ch.net/gamergatehq/
• Main #GamerGate Thread: 8ch.net/v/
• Plebbit: www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInActio…
• The Escapist: www.escapistmagazine.com/forum…
• Facepunch: facepunch.com/showthread.php?t…
#GamerGate Community: gamergate.community/
• GoG Forums: www.gog.com/forum/general/the_…
• MMO Champion: www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1…
• Quantum Entanglement Entertainment Forums: que-ee.com/forums/index.php?fo…

> IRC:
#GamerGate Discussion: #burgersandfries @ rizon;
• wiki.gamergate.me Discussion: #GamerGate.me @ rizon;
• GitGud Discussion: #4free @ rizon;
• 8archive.moe Discussion: #8archive @ rizon;
• 8chan Discussion: #8chan @ rizon;
• Off-Topic Discussion: #friesandburgers @ rizon.

> Full OP Text:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…

> Want to Help Contribute to GitGud?
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateo…

Journal Writers

Twitter